Things I Love: Summer 2015
Well, it is already July and it is officially summer, and I wanted to share some items that I love, shown below!
We hope that you have a great 4th of July weekend! We plan to enjoy time reading by the pool, relaxing on the deck, and having some friends over for a cookout this weekend, and it should be fun! We hope for good weather.
Have a great long weekend!
1. Toms – I love Toms. These are hands down the most comfortable spring/summer shoe around. I highly recommend them. I have four pairs!
2. Lululemon Undies — These are the best undies I have ever had. If you are looking for extremely comfortable undies, particularly in the warmer months, I highly recommend these!
3. Shiseido Face Sunscreen — This is a wonderful sunscreen, which you can apply prior to makeup, which goes on smoothly and easily, while helping to protect your skin from sun damage. It works great and protects your skin well.
4. Gain Scent Boosters — I love clean sheets, and the scent boosters work really well to keep your sheets smelling like they were just laundered. I use the Midnight Breeze Fireworks Gain Scent Booster. I also generally use Gain lavender detergent; and Snuggle white lavender liquid fabric softener; and lavender serenity Downy dryer sheets.
5. Skinny Pop – My Mom told me about Skinny Pop. It is really tasty and low-calorie if you are looking for a tasty snack!
6. Propel Water — I have been trying to drink more water, and I really like Propel water. It has a hint of flavor and therefore it makes me want to drink water more often.
You can view other things I love here!