Loving: Fall 2019
Happy fall! The fall is one of our favorite times of the year, a time for harvest, and it is finally beginning to really feel like fall, one of our favorite times of year! Below are a few things I have been recently loving this fall!
1. How to Raise Successful People — I recently discovered this book after I heard the author, Esther Wojcicki, on a recent podcast. I found this book to be helpful, and I particularly liked learning about her TRICK method: Trust, Respect, Independence, Collaboration, and Kindness, with respect to raising children.
2. Aden + Anais XL Sleep Sack — Alex is still using a sleep sack for naps and bedtime, and Aden and Anais is one of the only places I have found that still carries them in her size, as Alex is long — these are super soft and comfortable sleep sacks that wash up well, too. Alex also loves the Aden + Anais burp cloths, which she uses as her little ‘lovies’ while sleeping.
3. The Lululemon Define Jacket — Doug recently bought me this jacket, and I love it! It is incredibly comfortable and great for cooler fall days!
4. Home Chef — Doug and I recently subscribed to the Home Chef meal service, and we love it! We love the meal options and the meal kits are great and produce great dinners, which Doug makes for us! With it becoming cooler and darker earlier, we are cooking more at home, and this is a great option if you are looking to mix things up!
5. The Mary Marantz Show — I enjoy listening to podcasts, when I get a chance. I have really enjoyed listening to this relatively new podcast where Mary Marantz brings you honest conversations and her best tips about business, relationships, faith, goals, and more. I especially loved the episode about finding beauty in our own everyday.
6. Preformatrin Ultra Dog Food — This fall, we recently transitioned and changed Victory’s food to include grain, and we settled on this brand, Performatrin, a Canadian brand. She loves it, so far, and, for a topper, she still eats the wet Fromm food! And, thankfully, Victory received a clean bill of health at the vet recently at her annual exam!
You can view other things I love here!