Victory: Six Months In
“The average dog is nicer a nicer person than the average person.” ~Andy Rooney
Tomorrow marks six months since we adopted our little Victory! You can read more about the previous months’ milestones here. The time is just flying by and Victory is blossoming!
Below are some things that we learned about Victory this month:
- She is enjoying her dog training class!
- She went to the dog parks for the first time!
- She loves the dog park, and she has begun to run and play fetch at the dog park!
- She is beginning to eat her dinner on her custom Orvis mat and feeder!
- She gave us paw for the first time this month!
- She is giving us tons of kisses in bed right before bed time and she loves to lick Doug’s arm pits via his t-shirt right before bed — she must like his ‘natural scent’!
- She still loves to chew, and she has been chewing away at her little “friends!”
- She loves eating little pieces of her Daddy’s malted waffles on Sunday mornings!
- She absolutely loves chicken and cheese!
- She started giving me her paw this month!
- She let us give her a bath last week without jumping out of the soaker tub!
- She received a clean bill of health at the vet last week at her six month check up! Yay! The vet said that she is just healthy and perfect! She is now 25 pounds!
- She is beginning to eat adult kibble, she eats Fromm kibble.
- She is beginning to spend time on her Orvis bed, which initially she was apprehensive about.
- She loves evening walks in her Hound About, which she inherited from Biscuit!
- She still has not barked as of yet!
- She is still waking us up for her nightly drink of water!
- Most of all, Victory has stolen our hearts and she is her Daddy’s girl through and through!
If you have not already, be sure to check out the six month video of our little Victory! We hope that you have a great weekend. It is supposed to be warm and sunny here — perhaps Spring is finally here!
What a neat picture – with her flying through the air! You can tell she is having fun.