Things I Love: Summer 2013
There are a few things that I really love, shown below, and I thought I would share them with you for those of you who are interested! Please stay tuned for future blog posts outlining “things I love!”
1. Etsy — I love looking at Etsy for inspiration. There are so many talented artists out there doing interesting work. If you need a little inspiration, take a look at Etsy!
2. Adventura Tank — While we were in Vermont, I picked up this tank top by Adventura. It is very soft and it is made out of a breathable, organic, eco-friendly, cotton material! I liked this tank top so much that I bought two more in rose and off-white colors! This tank is quite versatile as it can be worn casual or for more formal occasions.
3. Lululemon – Wonder Under Crop — Anytime that I am home, I am usually wearing my Lululemon Wonder Under Crop black yoga pants! I love them so much that I purchased another pair. They are so comfortable and versatile! I also have fond memories of taking Biscuit along with his Hound About to the Lululemon stores in Nova Scotia and Harbor East. Fortunately, Lululemon is very dog friendly!
4. Body Butter — I really love Bath and Body Work’s body butter — the warm vanilla sugar scent. It is a thick and moisturizing lotion that lasts all day long! Plus, the scent is wonderful. I also use the bubble bath and body gel in the warm vanilla sugar scent from Bath and Body Works! Happy Wednesday!
5. The Power of Patience — I just started reading The Power of Patience by M.J. Ryan. It is a good read with an elaborate analysis and look at patience from multiple perspectives. (I plan to do a future blog post on this book once I finish it!)
6. Liberté Yogurt (Méditerranée) — I recently picked up this yogurt at the store and I love it! It is a thicker yogurt made with fresh ingredients made in Canada. It is delicious and not bitter tasting. If you like yogurt, you should try this! Liberté Yogurt also has other lines of yogurt as well that I have not yet sampled!
7. Stoneyfield Organic Nonfat Greek Yogurt — As you can see, I love yogurt and I recently picked up another type of yogurt as I had been in a bit of a rut. This Greek chocolate yogurt (it comes in a variety of other flavors) is delicious and I love to toss in organic granola in my yogurt! This makes a quick and easy breakfast!