Loving: Fall 2017
Happy fall! We are happy to be in the season of fall, a season of harvest! Below are the items I am loving, so far, this fall!
1. Get To Work Book – I love this annual planner/work book. I always like to keep a paper planner versus using an app, iPhone, etc. I have this planner all ready to go for next year and I love the extra pages included as well for notes, big projects, etc. So, if you prefer keeping a paper planner, I highly recommend The Get To Work Book, which offers much more space (pages) than a traditional planner and it is a perfect size!
2. Align Crop Pant, Lululemon – I love these pants; and I live in them — they are the most comfortable pants I own! I cannot say enough good things about these crop pants, which are wonderful for working out, yoga class, and for wearing around the house! Also, there are some nice, new colors available this season as well!
3. Satya Jewelry – I somewhat recently discovered this line of jewelry. The style is quite simple, elegant, and inspirational, while created with global consciousness.
4. Jeni’s Ice Cream — We first came across Jeni’s ice cream in Charleston when we were on vacation this summer. This ice cream is delicious and we get it at our local Wegmans! The Brown Butter Almond Brittle is one of my favorites. And there is a new scoop shop in D.C., which is much closer to home! (You can find a local grocer who sells Jeni’s ice cream here.)
5. Signature Candle, Magnolia — I love candles, and we generally have them lit around the house when we are home. I especially love the Magnolia signature candle. It smells really wonderful!
6. Mrs. Meyers Soap – My normal dish soap was out at the store, so I decided to try Mrs. Meyers lavender dish soap — it smells great and it is a keeper!
You can view other things I love here!