Loving: Spring 2020
Happy spring! The trees are in full bloom here, despite the ongoing pandemic. Below are a few things I have been recently loving this spring!
1. Alice + Ames Dresses — I love these dresses! They are the best! These dresses are made with extremely comfortable material along with simple design. Alex now has a handful of these dresses. I will, for sure, be purchasing them for her for the years to come! I love the simplicity of design of these dresses and Alex loves to twirl in them as well! I had fun picking these dresses out along with her new spring and summer clothes!
2. Bob Stroller — Alex officially outgrew her Bugaboo Fox, which we loved. I, initially, thought we would be in that stroller until Alex was around age three. However, that was not the case! It never crossed my mind, when we got the Bugaboo, that she would outgrow it so quickly. The Bob Stroller is our last stroller purchase, and we are happy with the Bob stroller; it rides well and maneuvers well; Alex likes it; and Alex can be in it for awhile, we hope! We have put a lot of miles on the Bob stroller, recently, and it has come in really handy for us during our frequent walks together.
3. All Along You Were Blooming — I first learned about this book on a recent podcast where I first learned of Morgan Harper Nichols‘ work. I find her work and poems quite inspirational. You can read this book cover to cover or pick random pages each day, which, for sure, will provide inspiration and thoughts for reflection. I highly recommend this book!
4. Unlocking Us with Brene Brown — This podcast is so great! I highly recommend it! This podcast reflects both the magic and the messiness of what it means to be human. The interviews and conversations are really fascinating. I highly recommend this podcast!
5. Little Fires Everywhere — At the beginning of our quarantine, we started this series. It is so, so good. We love it and cannot wait to see how the series ends. Based upon the best selling book, this series explores the weight of secrets, the nature of art and identity, and the ferocious pull of motherhood — and the danger of believing that following the rules can avert disaster.
6. Fromm Dog Treats — We tried some new dog treats for Victory! And, she loves them and she gives them two paws up!
You can view other things I love here!