Things I Love: Summer 2016
Happy summer! We are so happy that summer is officially here! Below are the items I am loving, so far, this summer!
1. Sticky9 Photo Magnets – I love photo magnets, and our refrigerator/freezer are covered in photo magnets, over 100 images and counting! Using photo magnets makes it really easy to showcase photos and easily update photos without harming the original photographs. A couple of examples of recent photo magnets that I made, are shown in the image above. I enjoy making them and sharing them with family. It is also fun to have a rotating ‘gallery wall’ in the kitchen using these magnets on your refrigerator and freezer!
2. Special K Red Berries Cereal – I love Special K Red Berries cereal. I have recently been eating this for breakfast with almond milk and, some evenings, Victory and I also eat it dry for a snack and she loves it, too!
3. Lululemon Run Times Four Way Stretch Shorts – I love these shorts! They fit well and the material breathes well, too. They are perfect for exercising!
4. Yasso — We love Yasso frozen yogurt bars. They are low-calorie, and they come in a variety of flavors and, most of all, they taste great!
5. Dove — I recently discovered this bar soap, Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter. I use this bar soap every day and it smells wonderful and leaves my skin soft and smooth.
6. Soapbox – I love Soapbox shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is sulfate free; and the conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and great! I highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner.
You can view other things I love here!
Happy Friday! We hope the you have a great, long, and restful weekend! We are headed to Delaware for the long weekend with our fur girl, Victory, for a respite!