Things I Love: Spring 2015
Well, it is technically spring, but it sure does not totally feel like it yet! We were wearing our winter coats this past weekend! At least we can hear the birds chirping in the mornings while getting ready for the day along with more sunlight, longer days. Hopefully, spring is on its way soon and it will be here to stay! Below are the items I am loving this spring!
1. Cabat Cheddar Cheese Shake – While we were in Vermont during our vacation this past year, I discovered Cabat Cheddar Cheese Shake! This stuff is delicious! It is great on popcorn and pasta, and it is good just to eat on its own!
2. Freeze Dried Ice Cream — I love freeze-dried ice cream!
3. Chobani Flip Greek Yogurt – I like yogurt and I have been eating Chobani Greek Flip Yogurt for lunch. Key-lime crumble is my favorite! So, if you like greek yogurt, I highly recommend this yogurt!
4. Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment — I began using this lip balm during the winter months to provide extra moisture and protection for my lips. Now, I use this lip balm every day. It works wonders and really hydrates my lips with a nice shine!
5. Cetaphil Lotion — With the recent dry winter months, this lotion (non-scent and no oily residue) has worked really well in keeping my skin hydrated and soft. I also use a Cetaphil face cleanser daily and it works great too!
6. LL Bean Adirondack Chair — Doug has always wanted to get Adirondack chairs. So, we decided to get a set of Adirondack chairs with a matching small table to go along with our other deck furniture. We went with the LL Bean Adirondack chair because it has an all-weather option, whereas other similar companies did not have this option. We look forward to using these as soon as it gets a bit warmer!
You can view other things I love here!