What I Learned in 2014
I have been reflecting upon 2014 over the past week. Here are some things I learned this past year:
1. Dreaming big — dreams require boldness, a lot of hard work, and follow through.
2. Learning to enjoy ‘the middle.’
3. Practicing habits that aids my creativity. Showing up and doing the work is the only way to attain my goals.
4. If I commit to my work, the Universe will be supportive in kind.
5. Taking more risks and getting outside of my comfort zone can lead to positive results.
6. Taking breaks and resting is necessary and it can also lead to invigoration and renewed creativity.
7. Learning not to let fear and uncertainty get in my way.
8. Continuing to follow my curiosity is a good practice.
9. Nothing matters more than the present moment. Today is for living. (Doug is really good with this practice and he and Victory are my teachers.)
10. Finally, always keeping a grateful heart!
And with that may you truly live every day of 2015!