Things I Love: Spring/Summer 2014
Well, it is technically not summer yet, but I wanted to share some summer items that I love!
1. Living Proof Styling Cream – This really comes in handy during the humid summer days — it really helps control the frizz!
2. Glaceau Fruit Water — I recently tried this zero calorie fruit flavored sparkling spring water! I am trying to drink more water and I thought that this was a great way to drink more water!
3. Bobbie Brown Lip Gloss — I love Bobbie Brown lip gloss, and I love some of the pastel color lip glosses!
4. Kinder Happy Hippo (coco) — I recently bought a package of the Kinder Happy Hippo creams and they are very yummy! They also come in hazelnut flavor as well.
5. Toms – I recently got a pair of Toms, and I love them for Mother’s Day from Victory and I already want another pair! They are light-weight and very comfortable and they go well with capri pants, shorts, and skirts! They come in a variety of colors and patterns! The best part, is that with your purchase a free pair of shoes are sent to someone in need.
6. Essie Nail Polish — I do not wear a lot of nail polish, but I do like the Essie Nail Polish! It is nice to paint your toes during the warmer months!
You can view other things I love here!
Happy Friday and we hope that you have a nice Memorial Day weekend!