Loving: Fall 2021
Happy Fall! Below are a few things I have been loving this fall!
1. Patagonia Nono Puff Jacket — I love this jacket. It is the perfect weight for fall weather, without feeling too heavy on your body! I highly recommend.
2. Native Body Wash — I love this body wash! I especially like the lavender and rose scent, it smells so nice!
3. Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Milkshake — It is that time of year, again, that we look forward to, when we can get a Chick-Fil-A peppermint milkshake, for a limited period of time! (I usually do not go for milkshakes, but this one is excellent.) Both Alex and I love them, a special treat!
4. Work Life Podcast with Adam Grant — I just came across this podcast with Adam Grant, and I really enjoy the wide range of topics, and the guests are very interesting to listen to, especially on a long walk outside!
6. The Serpent — Doug and I enjoyed this British crime drama, which was based on a true story.
You can view other things I love here!