Loving Spring 2019
Happy spring! We hope that it will actually feel more and more like spring on a consistent basis soon! We have, however, had a few beautiful days here that we have really enjoyed outside! Below are some items I am loving!
1. Justin’s Peanut Butter — I recently tried this peanut butter, and it is really great — I highly recommend it! Victory loves it, too! (Victory recently had a dental and lost two teeth, poor girl, and we used this peanut butter to give her pain and inflammation medicine, and it worked!)
2. Journal — I have been using this journal, and I really love it. It has wonderful inspirational quotes included as well!
3. Tommy John’s Air Brief — These are my new favorite undies that Doug got for me recently! (Doug also got a pair, to try, and he loves them, too!) (My past favorite undies here and here are, unfortunately, no longer made.)
4. Dare to Lead — This book was a great read! It is a wonderful actionable handbook on creating a space for better work and more fulfilled people. Brown writes, “One of the most important findings of my career is that daring leadership is a collection of four skill sets that are 100 percent teachable, observable, and measurable. It’s learning and unlearning that requires brave work, tough conversations, and showing up with your whole heart. Easy? No. Because choosing courage over comfort is not always our default. Worth it? Always. We want to be brave with our lives and our work. It’s why we’re here.”
6. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion — I really love this lotion! It is wonderful and I use it everyday after I shower. There is no scent, no oily residue, and it keeps my skin really hydrated! I highly recommend it!
You can view other things I love here!