Loving Winter 2019
Happy winter! Winter is not one of our favorite seasons of the year, with less day light and colder temperatures, but we are embracing our time together! Below are a few things I have been recently loving this winter!
1. Gathre World Mat — We gave Alex this play mat for Christmas, and we love it, and she loves it, too! It works really well, by creating a smooth surface, for playing! We also have Gathre bibs, changing mats, and a mat for the high chair, that we love!
2. Matimati Bibs — Since the teething has been in full swing with Alex, we discovered these bibs and they work really well to keep the drool off of her clothing. They also wash up quite nicely, too!
3. Nuby Massaging Brush — We love the Nuby massage brush/teether! Alex especially loves it, as she uses it each day!
4. Steve Antony Panda Books — We read to Alex daily, and we fell in love with Steve Antony’s panda books that we fortuitously discovered this fall! They are wonderful. We have one more to order, and then we will have all of these panda books, that are available right now! (Steve Antony also has other wonderful books, too!)
5. Inheritance, by Dani Shapiro — I love Dani Shapiro’s books. I have read all of her books, except for one, I believe! I love reading memoirs, and this was a very interesting and moving memoir. This memoir explores such questions: What makes us who we are? What combination of memory, history, biology, experience, and that ineffable thing called the soul defines us? It is a fascinating read, and Dani also has a new forthcoming podcast coming out next month.
6. Orvis Dog Leash — This leash is back at Orvis, which we had monogrammed for our beloved Biscuit! We recently got this same leash with Victory’s name engraved on it, like Biscuit’s leash.
You can view other things I love here!