Loving Fall 2018
Happy fall! The fall is one of our favorite times of the year! Below are a few things I have been recently loving this fall!
1. Everyday Gratitude — I recently discovered this book and gifted it to a good friend! This book contains wonderful quotes and thoughts to ponder on a daily basis! I highly recommend this book to everyone!
2. Family Tree Ornament — I was looking for a family ornament four our Christmas tree and after much searching, I settled on this one with all four of our names engraved on it, which now is hanging on our tree!
3. Gathre Changing Mat — We have three of these mats and since we love them so much, and we even keep one in our car for emergencies as well! The mat is light-weight, portable, and cleans up really well! We even got the mat for the high chair, for when that time comes!
4. Artifact Uprising Brass Desk Calendar — I love making our images tangible. Each year I always make one of these calendars for our home and for Doug to take to work. I love it!
5. Lululemon Camo Align Crop Pants — I love the Lululemon align pant, and Doug gifted them to me recently in the camo pattern; they are really great and very comfortable. I highly recommend them!
6. Goal Digger Podcast — I have listened to this podcast for awhile and it is quite interesting. It is a creative business type podcast with many interviews of various creatives and interesting topics!
You can view other things I love here!