Loving: Baby Edition, Summer 2018
Happy summer, what is technically left of summer, anyway! We are only several weeks into being parents, however, below are some items that we have really loved since baby Alex came home from the hospital!
1. Bugaboo Fox – We love this stroller! Baby Alex loves going for rides in her buggy and we look forward to using the toddler seat, shown above, when she gets a bit older!
2. Uppababy Mesa Car Seat – We really love this car seat! Baby Alex typically falls asleep in this car seat very easily, which is great!
3. Ergo Carrier – We love the Ergo, and we even have one for Victory! baby Alex usually falls asleep while in the Ergo and it is great for walks and also for getting things around the house, if needed!
4. Glider – This glider is wonderful and very comfortable! It is great for nursing and feedings along with story time!
5. Swing – We love this swing and so does baby Alex! She takes at least one good nap a day in it! We also love that it has a puppy on it, plus the fact that it is electric and plugs in so there is no need to worry about the swing running out of juice!
6. Dock-A-Tot – We absolutely love the Dock-A-Tot! It saved us! Because of it, baby Alex began to sleep at night! We will likely get her the Grand Dock-A-Tot when she outgrows the Deluxe Dock-A-Tot!
7. Swaddle Wraps – These are fantastic! They also saved us! Baby Alex began to sleep at night and naps during the day when she was unable to escape these velcro swaddles!
8. Muslin Swaddle Blankets – These muslin swaddle blankets are wonderful and they are breathable and not too heavy — they are great for just about anything — stroller rides, car seat rides, and wrapping up your baby, etc.
9. White Noise Machine – The white noise machine has been great at night since, which helps keep baby Alex asleep at night.
10. Spectra Breast Pump – I really like this breast pump. It does not cause pain while using it and it is very quiet and efficient, along with it being rechargeable so it is portable, which is very convenient.
11. Burp Cloths – We really like these burp clothes — they are very soft and they wash up nicely.
12. Pacifier – Through a recommendation of a friend, this was the pacifier that baby Alex can actually keep in her mouth! It works really well!
13. Fish Bath – This soft bath worked really well while baby Alex was really small. It was soft and held her head and body well while we bathed her via sponge baths in the kitchen!
14. Whale Bath – We have moved to this bath now, which has three seating positions, which fits in our tub. It works really well and will work for a while as baby Alex grows!
15. Johnson’s Sleepy Time Bath Kit – We really like the lavender, sleepy-time, bath kit! Baby Alex smells really wonderful after her baths.
16. Pampers Swaddlers Daipers – We really like these diapers — they are super absorbent and baby Alex seems to like them and she has not had any diaper rashes!
17. Pampers Wipes – These wipes work quite well!
18. A and D Ointment – This ointment works really well to prevent diaper rash. Baby Alex has not had any diaper rash since we have used this A and D Ointment in conjunction with the Pampers Swaddlers and wipes.
19. Nancy Tillman Books – We love these books! We have about four of the Nancy Tillman books, thus far! I highly recommend them. The paintings are beautiful in these books that augment the wonderful stories.
20. What to Expect the First Year Book – This book is great to look things up quickly or read along as your child grows! I highly recommend it!
You can view other things I love here!