Things I Love: Fall 2014
It is officially fall, and I wanted to share some items that I love! This is our favorite time of year for many reasons! We adopted our little Victory in the fall and her one-year anniversary/birthday is approaching next month, which is difficult to believe! We have our wedding anniversary next month! My sister gets married very soon — next month! We moved to our new house in the fall (and sold our last home in the fall)! And we just love everything fall! We have trips to the cider mill and the pumpkin patch planned with our Victory! You can start to feel the crisp fall air in the mornings and evenings, which I love! Victory has also secured her Halloween costume for this year, which is just darling!
1. Downton Abbey – Doug and I started watching Downton Abbey, while on vacation, and we got through the first three seasons and we were hooked! The CD for season four just arrived and we cannot wait to start watching and see what happens next!
2. Bird By Bird – I reread Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott on vacation, and it contains really helpful advice for creatives, not just writers. I highly recommend this book if you are looking for a dose of inspiration with your creative endeavors! I previously wrote about this good read here.
3. Lululemon Tanks — I love Lululemon — especially since Biscuit could and Victory can go inside the Lululemon stores and dressing rooms with me! While in Canada, where Lululemon is headquartered, I got some new Lululemon wear and I especially love my new tanks! Oh, and Victory tried on some Lululemon yoga gear — just kidding — she hopped out of her Hound About and she did go with me into the dressing room, though — everyone thought she was adorable!
4. Good Life Project — I love the Good Life Project, which has weekly interviews with creatives, entrepreneurs, and many other interesting people! The Good Life Project just wrapped up its video project, and will be turning its efforts to audio. If you are interested in some good interviews, I highly recommend checking out the interviews on this website! I have viewed most of the interviews over the past two years and they are quite insightful.
5. Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate — I tried this hot chocolate on vacation since Doug likes Tim Hortons so much! It is quite tasty and I brought back a can of this hot chocolate for this fall and winter! If you are looking for good hot chocolate, this is a good one!
6. Moleskin Journals — I have several Moleskin journals and they hold up really well during travel and they last a long time — quite durable! They are very convenient to write down just about anything. I like to have a place where I can write down notes to myself because otherwise, I will forget. It is a lifesaver!
You can view other things I love here!