Victory: Nine Months In
“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~Mark Twain
Below are some things that we learned about Victory this month:
- She continues to enjoy riding in the car!
- She loves to go on outings!
- Recently she loves to eat popcorn when I make it in the evenings! She runs up to me in the hopes of getting some popcorn!
- She loves when Doug grills and she has been going outside on the deck with her sniffer in the air! She even refuses to eat her dinner until she gets some meat from the grill!
- It has been a little too warm to take her to the dog park. We plan to return to our weekly visits once the weather cools some.
- Victory does not like walking in this heat, but we make her walk so she will go potty — otherwise she will leave us a nice ‘little present’ of poop in the house!
- She continues to go out to eat with us since the weather has been so nice! She loves to go on outings!
- She loves ribs — Doug made homemade ribs and he made a few unseasoned ones and cut the meat off the bone for little Victory — she gobbled the ribs right up! You can see her looking at her Daddy for more ribs!
- She has not been chewing on as many ‘not for chewing’ items! She is sticking with chewing her chew toys that she loves to hoard in her hut! We have a weakness for buying her toys on a regular basis!
- She still loves sitting on my hip, especially if we are out and about and she gets a little nervous. Whenever Victory gets nervous, her little paw goes up — Doug says she ‘strikes a pose’ with her paw!
- She still has not barked as of yet!
- Most of all, we love her so very much!