Loving: Winter 2021
Happy Winter! Below are a few things I have been loving this winter, thus far!
1. Spirit Junkie Cards — I love these cards, by Gabrielle Bernstein, that I recently got, which features beautiful watercolor illustrations and empowering messages, which provides great inspiration.
2. Honeymoon Glow Serum — I have been using this serum for about a month, now. It is a night serum that hydrates and resurfaces skin. It is wonderful, with a hint of honey smell — I highly recommend this serum.
3. Hatch Baby — We got this Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine, Night Light and Time-to-Rise for Alex, and she loves it. It contains all different types of sounds, to select from, and different color lights for night lights, which are all controlled by your phone/ipad. Alex loves the Hatch, and we love it, too, as it helps alert us all when it is time for bed/nap, along with a light color change to alert Alex when it is ok to get up! It is great! And, as an added bonus, we are getting a little extra sleep!
4. Wintering: The Power of Rest and Retreat in Difficult Times by Katherine May — I began reading this book recently, after listening to a podcast. May explores how we relate to the painful periods in our lives —and what we can gain from normalizing the need to rest and tend to our wounds. May shares what changed for her when she allowed herself to see sadness as a need and not something to run from. For example, it helped her stop feeling addicted to productivity and busyness and begin to let go of the need to control everything. “We have got to stop feeling responsible for controlling our lives because that attempt is devastating us,” she says. “And it’s a lie—we just cannot do it.”
5. Boll and Branch Sheets — I had heard really good reviews of these sheets, for some time, and I decided to get a set for us, recently, and I absolutely love them! They are the best sheets I have ever slept on! I think we are both sleeping better at night, as a result! I highly recommend.
6. Hanna Anderson Unders— We recently started potty training, and I love these underwear, and so does Alex! They hold up well, just like their clothes line, and they are super soft and comfortable.
You can view other things I love here!