Loving: Fall 2020
Happy Autumn! You can really feel that fall is here, despite the ongoing pandemic. Below are a few things I have been recently loving this fall!
1. Caprina Body Wash — I love this body wash! I discovered this brand while visiting Quebec a few years ago. Alex loves the bubble bath and the lotion is great, too. I really love the orchid scent, it smells really nice.
2. Ebeerjay Pjs — I do not recall exactly how I heard about this brand, but their pjs are fantastic. They are super soft and comfortable!
3. Hanna Anderson Shirt — I get most of Alex’s clothes from Hanna Anderson, and we love this company. I love that they have solid, non-text, non-busy clothes, that are super soft and comfortable. I also get the girls matching Happy Hanna PJs for Christmas!
4. Filson Leash — For Victory’s birthday, we got her a new leash, and we love it! And, it compliments her fur coat nicely!
5. Dirt by Mary Marantz — I love memoirs, and I really enjoyed reading this memoir by Mary Marantz. It was eye-opening and transformative to read her story.
6. The Osterholm Update: COVID 19 Podcast — Doug got me started listening to this podcast. He has been an avid listener since the pandemic started. As a result, I started listening to this weekly podcast, and I am hooked. Dr. Michael Osterholm, the Director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) at the University of Minnesota, provides very informative and honest insights about the current COVID-19 pandemic. The topics are timely, insightful, informative, and interesting each week. I highly recommend this podcast.
You can view other things I love here!
Also, by the way, our Halloween post is updated with new photographs!