Loving: Winter 2018
Happy winter! Although the winter is not our favorite season, below are the items I am loving, so far, this winter!
1. Pajamas — These are the most comfortable pajamas I have ever owned. The light weight material is so soft and they are perfect — they keep one just warm enough! I love them so much that I bought a second pair of these pajamas!
2. Lululemon Full Freedom Tank – I recently bought this work out tank top and it is really comfortable. I highly recommend it!
4. PuraSense Humidifier – It has been cold and dry that we got a new humidifier for our bedroom at night. This humidifier works really well by keeping moisture in the air in our bedroom!
5. Ponds Dry Skin Facial Cream – Since it had been so cold and dry while we were in Michigan over the Holidays, I used my Mom’s face cream and found the Ponds Dry Skin Facial Cream to work well, and plus it is really inexpensive! I have continued to use it this winter for extra moisture.
6. Warby Parker Glasses – I had to get new glasses and I used Warby Parker! We have a Warby Parker not too far from our home and the process of getting new glasses was seamless and easy!
You can view other things I love here!