Things I Love: Fall 2016
Happy fall! We are so happy that fall is officially here! Below are the items I am loving, so far, this fall!
1. S’well Bottle – I recently gave the S’well bottle to Doug as a gift, and I quickly decided that I needed one, too! They keep cold beverages cold, and hot beverages hot! I love the sleek design!
2. Magic Lessons Podcast – I really enjoy the Magic Lessons Podcast. There are so many great episodes. If you like hearing about other creatives’ pursuits and how to handle and deal with fear and the unknown, you will be sure to enjoy this podcast!
3. Hot Apple Cider K-cups – I love hot cider, and these K-cups are really great, especially if you like hot apple cider!
5. Planner — I am ‘old fashioned,’ and I like having a paper planner to keep track of work and personal appointments, items, etc. I have used this weekly paper planner found on Etsy for the past two years, and I love it.
6. Perfect Over Present – I recently finished reading this book and really enjoyed it. This book provided a refreshing perspective on life.
You can view other things I love here!
Happy Thursday! We hope the you have a great, long, and restful weekend! We are headed to Dewey Beach for the long weekend with our fur girl, Victory, for a respite and to celebrate some long-awaited good news!