I enjoy listening to podcasts while I am working. Below is a list of my current favorite podcasts, that you might be interested in checking out!
1. Good Life Project Radio – Good Life Project Radio is hosted by Jonathan Fields. Good Life Project Radio comprises in-depth, unscripted, deeply-inspiring conversations and insights from artists, entrepreneurs, makers, and world-shakers. You can also view Good Life TV here, to watch past interviews.
2. Elise Gets Crafty — The Elise Gets Crafty podcast is hosted by Elise Cripe. The focus of this podcast is discussing creative small business.
3. The Lively Show — The Lively show is hosted by Jess Lively. The Lively show is designed to uplift, inspire, and help you add a little extra intention to your everyday. Episodes relate to various aspects of our lives including possessions, personal habits, relationships, and career.
4. The RobCast — The RobCast is hosted by Rob Bell, a storyteller and former church pastor, who explores the idea that everything is spiritual.
5. Design Matters — Design Matters is hosted by Debbie Millman. In this podcast, Debbie Millman interviews all types of designers, artists, writers, and educators, and the conversations during the interviews are fantastic and very thought-provoking.
6. The Minimalist — At age 30, best friends Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus walked away from their corporate careers, jettisoned most of their material possessions, and started focusing on what’s truly important. In this podcast Joshua and Ryan, known to their millions of readers as “The Minimalists,” discuss living a meaningful life with less stuff.
Happy Friday! Wishing you a great weekend. If the weather holds, we plan to go to the Eastern Shore with our little fur girl!