Things I Love: Spring 2016
Well, it is technically spring, the trees are in bloom, we can her the bird chirping in the morning, and the days are getting longer! Below are the items I am loving this spring!
1. Amazon Prime – We love having Amazon Prime. We were a little late to this party, but we love the free shipping and the extra fast, next day, shipping along with a myriad of television series and movies that are available, too!
2. Nick and Nora Pajamas — I love these pajamas. They are made out of a soft, stretchy jersey like material and they are not too warm, but yet warm enough! These pajamas even come in a dog pattern as well!
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo — When you are on the go or traveling, etc., you are going to love this magical little can that works miracles on your hair.
4. Trader Joe’s Cards — I love sending actual paper cards to friends and family, a dying tradition, and I really like the variety of artists’ work and quality of the greetings cards at Trader Joe’s, and they are a fraction of the price of other greeting cards! Everyone loves receiving cards!
5. Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate – For dessert sometimes, Doug makes us the most delicious Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate! It is amazing! You can also visit the Serendipity Restaurant in Manhattan!
6. LetterFolk — I love our LetterFolk Poet, that we now have in our house. It is great because we can constantly change the words/messages/quotes/mantras, as needed! We love it!
You can view other things I love here!
I moved and am in desperate need of a local Trader Joes!