Blogs That Fill Me Up
Today I thought I would share what I’ve been reading lately that fills me up with inspiration. I do not spend as much time as I used to reading blogs, for a variety of reasons including time and my desire to read more books. I want to read blogs that build and inspire; and contain authentic stories.
With those things in mind, here are five of my current favorites that you might already be reading or might be new to you:
1. Today Is Going to Be Awesome — Lisa Congdon: I especially like the personal artists essays, which are inspiring.
2. Moments of Being — Dani Shapiro: Shares thoughts about living a creative life, specifically being a writer.
3. Elizabeth Gilbert: Contains interesting posts and thoughts about living a fulfilled and creative life. I truly enjoy her posts.
4. Be More With Less: Contains interesting content about simplifying life and getting to the heart of the matter.
5. Gratefulness: Has interesting posts about finding gratefulness, in the smallest ways, along with sharing a daily, inspiring quote.